Who We Are:
Stateless is on a mission to reinvent network connectivity. Central to that was our initial innovation, where we demonstrated an ability to efficiently decouple state from processing in network functions—a task deemed infeasible in high-performance networking systems, but in doing so, we have opened the door for fundamentally changing how networks are built. Now, we are building the product around that vision.
Automation and programmatic control of networking systems is a burgeoning field and this is your chance to join a team leading the revolution of hybrid multi-cloud networks. Stateless is a bleeding-edge company utilizing cutting-edge technology and tools. We are always open to what’s coming next and in many cases defining what’s coming next.
Who You Are:
What gets you out of the bed in the morning is helping organizations build highly available and scalable infrastructure. You love breaking down the wall between development and operations and you champion DevOps as a culture. In your toolbelt are programming languages and technologies such as Linux, configuration management, container orchestration, and virtualization systems.
We’re open to all levels of experience, so even if you don’t think you hit all of the skills, but are interested, contact us anyway - our core values are centered around a supportive culture and a willingness to learn new things.
What You Will Do:
Stateless lives at the intersection of cloud, distributed systems, and software defined networking; fields with immense potential and a laundry list of novel challenges. This is your chance to join a team leading the revolution! But it is not “just implementation”. Stateless is a bleeding-edge company utilizing cutting-edge technology and tools. We are always open to what’s coming next and in many cases defining what’s coming next.
That's where you come in!
You will need all your years of experience to build, manage and automate infrastructure and code delivery pipelines for production and demo environments for a product unlike the world has ever seen.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fluent in scripting languages such as but not limited to bash and Python.
- Proven experience working in a DevOps environment and CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI, Gitlab).
- Experience working in Cloud environments.
- Experience with some configuration management system (e.g., Ansible, Chef, or Terraform) and/or other automation software (e.g., StackStorm) and Infrastructure as Code tooling (e.g., Pulumi).
- Experience debugging software to resolve isolated issues, fix problems and make platform enhancements.
- Strong experience as a Linux systems engineer or systems administrator.
The more of the following you can offer, the better suited you will be for the position:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, including the container network interface (CNI).
- Experience developing and/or deploying applications in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience configuring or maintaining network switches (e.g. Cumulus Linux, ONL, P4, OpenFlow) and/or firewalls (e.g., Fortinet).
- Computer science background and/or programming experience in higher level languages such as Go and Java.
As a company we are challenging the status quo and as a culture we do the same. We stand for a culture in which we are SUPPORTIVE of one another and committed to team diversity, SINCERE in our communication with our colleagues and customers, STUDIOUS in the way we are serious about and accountable for our work, always STRIVING to improve, and ultimately STATELESS where we are willing to adapt as needed.
We take care of you here at Stateless. We offer flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, and contribute 100% of health, dental, and vision costs. Stateless is a Techstars Boulder company with strong venture funding.
We are dramatically ramping and scaling our team; we are aiming for 3x growth in team members in the next 18 months. This is your opportunity to join a highly collaborative environment as part of an innovative, tight-knit team of talented individuals bringing an amazing new product to market. We are already well on our way and are navigating deep into uncharted networking waters.